Yoshiki's Picnic - 01, 02

Yoshiki's Picnic in the Park



Part one - Walking to the Park

Yoshiki knew he had to get to the park for the picnic soon. He passed a bakery, a flower shop, and a buffet restaurant. He didn't want to be late for the picnic, so he took a left then went straight for a while. After walking a few feet he then took another left, determined to reach the park.

He reached the park. Yoshiki saw his friends he was supposed to meet and ran to them despite his sadness over the death of his lover hide. hide invaded Yoshiki's mind at that time and he felt intense depression. Hammer shooting Yoshiki wanted to turn around and run into a bus that had chipped paint.

Part two - In the Park

"Yoooosh-ki-chan!" I heard someone shout out at me. I looked over to see Sugizo standing and waving his arms about. Yoshiki steered himself from the bus and walked over to Sugizo who was standing next to a sitting group that consisted of közi, miyavi, a glay member, and Sugizo. "Sit down next to us," he said.

Yoshiki sat on a red and pink plaid blanket and made himself comfortable in the linen folds, feeling the grass blades poke up from under the plaid patterns. As he looked into the mind bending pattern he saw hide's face looking up to me and I could see his lips say something. Yoshiki whispered to the blanket, "I miss you hyde."

"Nani, Yo-kun?" Gackt asked me, handing me a full pitcher of Bacardi.

"Aah, mmm. Thanks, Sugi." Sugizo-san looked at me with concertedness, but took my denial as I gave it and pulled some caviar sandwiches out of his picnic basket. He handed them to me. I handed them to the glay member and to miyavi.

"Nee, when are the others getting here?" Yoshiki asked the others.

"They should all be getting her about now. Gackt-san said he might be a bit late because he had to stop off at the pet shop," Miyavi said. He sat with his legs crossed in his lap and was wearing leather pants. Yoshiki looked at the soles of his ankle boots and saw fresh grass ground into the pits of rubber.

Before Yoshiki could take a detailed account of miyavi's upper clothing and accessories the member of Glay stood up and said, "Oh, Mana is here!" with glee. Yoshiki turned behind him and grimaced as his eyes fell onto Mana. So, Prince Mana has arrived at last. That's good, I needed something to whine about. he thought, gritting his teeth.

Mana called over Tetsu, who he'd been leading on a small chain. He snapped his gloved fingers and Tetsu fell to his knees, then to his hands, making a halfway ok bench. Mana nodded and took a seat daintily on Tetsu's back then crossed his legs. He then held his hand out for a caviar sandwich. Yoshiki grumbled inwardly and slapped one into Mana's gloves, secretly trying to smush it so the caviar might squeeze out the sides of the breads.

Yoshiki had a secret feeling of contempt for Mana, but didn't always bother to keep it so secret, so it was not such a secret after all. As Yoshiki contemplated his feelings of hatred for Mana, said J-Rocker was wriggling in irritation as Tetsu had begun to let his back sag. This upset Mana visibly, which people outside of his dungeon room rarely got to witness, so he grabbed Tetsu's leash and pulled on it tightly. The chain became taught because it was being pulled on, and it pulled the collar it was attached to up, putting pressure on its wearer's neck. Tetsu began to choke and gag, spluttering violently. Mana smirked and pulled only tighter. Tetsu's face began to lose color and the other picnickers stared at him curiously, wondering if he would die. Tetsu's eyes stared blankly out into the park, perhaps focusing on some nearby trees, Yoshiki thought. Sugizo poured some OJ for the group into clear plastic cups the Glay member held for him. Yoshiki took a cup from the member and sipped it quietly, noticing a flock of winged birds flying above in the air. He pointed this out to miyavi, who was nearest him, and they admired the birds together, miyavi quietly pointing out their typical bird-like formation.

Mana accepted a cup from Sugizo, then put his leash down, releasing Tetsu from his predicament. Tetsu coughed and wheezed for a while, and the group began to discuss Hyde's new music video.

"Did you see his hair? It's the same as it always is. I wonder if he might change it soon."

"His videos are too bright and homely for me to watch. I'd much rather watch one of my own. At least I put on a little makeup for the camera," Mana stated rather plainly.

Just then, when they were in discussion, the very person they mentioned walked up to them slowly and confidently. "Well, well, looks like I'm not so late it's fashionable."

"Oh, HYDE, you are always fashionable! Sugoi!!" The member of Glay squeaked.

Hyde smiled to himself and nodded quietly. Mana glared at him silently, kicking his bench in the knee. As Sugizo poured another cup, Hyde sat on a separate spotted blanket and sat casually with one leg up and his hand resting on that leg. He put his sunglasses on and sipped the OJ relaxedly, contemplating the day. Yoshiki glanced at him and thought.



2 comments:

Calix said...

Ahahahahhahahahaha. I am so glad you went through with this idea, because it's grrrreat. [laughing] I'm also glad I picked the J-rocker thing, 'cause I think it's funniest. [laughs] Probably funniest because these fangirls really are pathetic enough to write this sort of shit. D:

He passed a bakery, a flower shop, and a buffet restaurant. He didn't want to be late for the picnic, so he took a left then went straight for a while. After walking a few feet he then took another left, determined to reach the park.
I like the unholy amount of useless detail. Haha. It's positively Tolkien-esque! And everyone does it, much to my dismay...! I hope I don't.... D: I'm surprised Hammer-shooting Yoshiki didn't stop at the bakery, flower shop, or the buffet restaurant. He could've bought a nice little dinner and flowers for his (dead?!) lover hide. Hahaha.

[laughs that he wants to run into a bus of all things] hahahaha. With chipped paint, sorry. Hahaha.

And here comes the bad Japanese. [laughs] God, that's soooo annoying. I can understand if the person is, y'know, Japanese, but when these fat white girls do it, it's just not cute and really just sad. Almost insulting. Hahaha. Even to me. Just for being ASIAN. Hahaha.

I like that he's still going through with the bus-smashing motion when Sugizo yells at him. Hahaha. Good save, man, good save. [laughs] I wonder why they're all having a picnic together. I wonder if any J-rockers actually do this. D:

"A glay member". [cracks up] He doesn't even DESERVE a name.

As he looked into the mind bending pattern he saw hide's face looking up to me and I could see his lips say something. Yoshiki whispered to the blanket, "I miss you hyde."
[just dies] XD So fucking gay, ahaha.

"They should all be getting her about now. Gackt-san said he might be a bit late because he had to stop off at the pet shop," Miyavi said.
Is Gakuto-san buying a Tetsu, too?! Everyone's gotta have a halfway ok bench!

He then held his hand out for a caviar sandwich. Yoshiki grumbled inwardly and slapped one into Mana's gloves, secretly trying to smush it so the caviar might squeeze out the sides of the breads.
For some reason that is my favorite part. I don't know why. I just find it so silly and hilarious. [laughs] PERFECT. He squoze some breads. D:

Mana is so stupid. hahaha. Then he goes and half-kills Tetsu and everyone just drinks their Sunny Delights and birdwatch like nothing is happening. Hahahahhahaha. That's great. I rather wonder what the other park-goers make of all this. D:

The chain became taught because it was being pulled on, and it pulled the collar it was attached to up, putting pressure on its wearer's neck.
Verbose God: "He choked him," anyone? o.o?
XD

Then like a bunch of girls they go and gossip about Hyde. [laughs] Who just happens to show up and then GLAYGUY has to say something retarded, as usual. Is that his purpose?! TO SAY RETARDED THINGS?! Hahaha.

Yoshiki glanced at him and thought.
...Thought what?! Hahahaha. I hate that when I'm reading stories. DX

I like your fancy TO BE CONTINUED....~~#$*~ D:

Okay, I'm sorry my comments suck, but I think this is really hilarious, so just TAKE MY WORD FOR IT. Now to the next one, WOHO!

AISHITERUMANASAMAAAAA~~~~ =(^3^)=

Hani said...

i didn't really get the story.......
i'm sad.....